Transilvania Executive Education is inviting you to join the Executive MBA Scholarship Competition where you can win:
• BT Roberto Marzanati Scholarship (15000 euro)
• One of the two scholarships of 7500 euro each, offered by Evergent Investments
Later update: the scholarship competition ended. Find out who are the winners here.
Together with our partners, Banca Transilvania and Evergent Investments, we continue our involvement in the development of executive education in Romania, by organising a scholarship competition where you can win one of the 3 scholarships available for the Executive MBA programme certified by Buckingham University, our newest educational partner in Romania.
- BT Roberto Marzanati scholarship. The 15000-euro scholarship covers the cost for the 2-years Executive MBA programme.
- one of the two scholarship of 7500 euro each, offered by Evergent Investments, which covers half of the cost of the programme.
The new Executive MBA programme, validated by the Buckingham University, was created together with the business community from Romania, and it is focused on strategy, digital disruption, complexity, and governance.
The competition for the Executive MBA scholarships is open to those who want to study a 100% British MBA programme, taught by a blend of British, international, and Romanian experts, and delivered in Cluj-Napoca. This opportunity will introduce you to a community of more than 200 alumni and students. The candidates must have a minimum of three years professional postgraduate experience in an executive role and an excellent command of English.
The Executive MBA programme in General Management will start on the 9th of February 2022 and includes 12 modules taught every 6 weeks over 18 months with an assignment after each module. The modules are designed to help you:
- See the big picture in a networked world (systems thinking)
- Shape global challenges by using specific “tools” (leadership, governance, and business ethics).
- Learn to manage complexity & disruption, with modules focused on emerging complexity such as the COVID 19 pandemic and other forms of economic and social disruption.
The calendar is as follows:
To apply for a scholarship, you need to do the following steps:
- Completion of the two steps from the registration form, available above:
- Please think of a business idea. Structure your ideas according to the proposed model in the application form. If your ideas have a social component, you can structure them as a social business plan, using the same canvas. Please indicate the beneficiaries, the sustainability of the project, and how you plan to scale it.
- Answer the following question (page 3 of the application form): “How and why would you consider this Executive MBA helpful for the development/ implementation of your business ideas? (Words limit 500).
Roberto Marzanati (1950-2016) was part of the BT Board of Directors for 15 years, starting with 2001. He was one of the persons who believed the most in the success of the bank, to which he contributed with experience and know-how. As a sign of respect for all of this, the scholarships offered by BT to the EMBA programmes are named after him.
A highly recognised academic institution, Buckingham is the oldest private university in the United Kingdom. Founded in 1973, the Buckingham University is the only private university in the UK to be granted a Royal Charter by Her Majesty the Queen. Having an innovative approach towards education, Buckingham University is renowned for the small-group academic tutorial system, for its commitment to quality and a global and diverse learning community. The rankings from 2020 endorse these facts, as the University was ranked top 20 for teaching quality in England (The Good University Guide), top 6 for students’ satisfaction in England, top 3 for academic support in England (National Students Survey).
Transilvania Executive Education is the only organization in Romania partnering with 3 British universities. Over 40 international academics are involved in the design and delivery of TEE’s educational programs. Over time, TEE has formed a vibrant alumni community, with more than 200 entrepreneurs and top managers from over 50 companies from Romania and abroad. In the 7 years since its launch, TEE have managed, with the support of partners such as Babes-Bolyai University, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Banca Transilvania, Electrogrup, Evergent Investments, Emerson, and other renowned Romanian companies, to provide access from Romania to educational opportunities at international standards.For more details and questions, please call us at 0747752825 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org